Friday 30 September 2011

SLOW COMPUTERS

You know what pisses me off...SLOW COMPUTERS. Yes, even in this day and age they still exist. I know that in our society today with the advancements in technology people are becoming more impatient and expecting everything to load in less than a millisecond. But i'm talking about computers that take more than 10 minutes to even start up! It even crashed when I tried to load an MP3. How am I supposed to get any type of work done? Everyone needs to rid their computers of viruses and keep up to date with everything! So many times I have just sat in front of the computer wishing I had a hammer nearby.

1 comment:

  1. you guys are great! very funny :-)
    i totally agree with this post! my computer at home is soooooo slow and my parents wont let buy a new one but im going to save money and buy one anyway or at least buy a hammer
    hehe :-P

    ReplyDelete